Monday, April 21, 2008

More random days

So I know I have been slacking...but here's some of what we've been up to.
Caught these two on the couch being sweet...
Went to Aunt Mag's and had a fun day in the sprinkler and the pool. I skipped the pool...way too cold for me. I am a wimp.
My 2nd cousins David and Katelyn, Muffin, Aunt Mag, Gracie and Christopher. Rylie finally put her feet in on the steps but she was having no part of going all the way in.


Christopher fell asleep at one point...


We also broke out the sprinkler at home this weekend....

\

He can sure make a mess.....


Not sure how anyone can sleep like this....


I turned around and saw this......


We have been outside SOOOOOO much.

This girl LOVES figurines.....

Gracie had an accident on Friday, she bumped her mouth with her knee and knocked her front tooth. For future reference dentists don't work on Fridays. She was swollen for a few days but seems okay now. Luckily its a baby tooth and will be falling out soon anyway.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures :)

2 comments:

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

What fun, some happy kids. poor Graice, hope all is well now.

Joyce and Wiley said...

It must be getting really warm in FL now! We're enjoying early Spring weather here in Boone, NC. The daffodils and tulips and forsythia are in bloom, along with a ton of wild flowers. We've been spending a lot of time outside, too.

I'm enjoying your blog--can't believe you can find time to blog with those three active little ones, but I'm glad you do. Keep up the good work1