Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gracie's big day

Well Gracie decided she wanted to get her ears pierced. I wasn't really sure if she would go through with it because I can clearly remember as a little girl chickening out a few times but she definitely proved me wrong. I let her pick out her earrings and she chose some sparkly flowers. They sure have upgraded starter earrings since my time. She was very brave and barely flinched. Since we have gotten home she has been looking in the mirror constantly. She is so excited.
Picking them out..............

I want these........

Getting ready, she looked a little nervous at this point but I really believe I was more nervous than she was.

So happy.......

I wanted to make it a special time for Gracie so my friend Julie watched the other kids. She has three of her own so she was having fun with 5 kids. Somehow she managed to take a few pictures of mine. She is so talented....check them out on her blog:
Julie's Blog
Thanks again Julie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those couple of times:)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

What a big day, glad you took some pictures for her to remember.