Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trick or Treat

Ever since Gracie was born we have met up with friends and Trick or Treated in their neighborhood so once again we headed out. This ended up being a very cheap Halloween because once I took the Halloween box out of storage and Rylie spotted the Minnie Mouse gloves she insisted she wanted to be Minnie again. The dress and the shoes both fit still! I was very undecided about Christopher because you never really know how the weather is going to be here and I knew he wouldn't want anything on his head. I finally decided to throw a pirate costume together from things around the house. I am so glad because he didn't even want to wear that. He wouldn't wear the hat even long enough to take a picture.
Barbie Mariposa.....
Captain Christopher.....
The gang.....
Christopher got the hang of getting candy VERY fast....

Rylie seemed to wait until everyone was away from the door so she could make a solo appearance. I heard you get more candy this way?
I was shocked at how far Christopher walked, but on the homestretch he gave in and got in the wagon and still got more candy......
We got lots of candy and a fun night for everyone!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Wow, the girls look so grown up...

And that is a pretty good pirate for throwing it together, I think he is sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mag is out of the loop. Who is Barbie Mariposa?????