Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gotta love Hurricanes

I can't believe we had a hurricane day the second day of school. Anyway the girls both had family projects for school to do and we had a flower modeling clay project saved just for a rainy day. Thank goodness the storm wasn't too bad.

Hard at work on the flowers

Rylie's class at pre-K is the angel class so we had to decorate an angel...

Gracie's school is the "stars" so we had to decorate a star

Of course there is now glitter all over my floors but they loved decorating so no big deal. I am keeping my fingers crossed that school is open tomorrow as planned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend your day off school! You are a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

You have a little of Cathy in you, must be in the genes. Is that lemons I see in the vase on the table? Another Cathy trick only she would have flowers also. Several years ago I heard a poem meant for you and Cathy and it went somthing like... cobbwebs calm down,dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep. You are doing crafs with the girls and girls grow up. Much to fast. When you are old like Aunt Mag you can clean all day, but who cares?????
Any one out there remember that poem?
Aunt Mag is at it again. You can tell when Aunt Mag is out of town. I've been gone for several days, but I'm back on the job.