Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little playdate

We had our playgroup friends over last week. We have been a group for about 4 years but this past year we didn't get together too often. Once the older kids started preschool and school it was really hard for us to make time to get together. We have tried to do some things this summer so everyone came over to swim.



Gracie and Harrison Diving


Isn't that baby adorable!



Hope everyone is having a great summer. Leave me a comment so I know I am not talking to myself :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A+

Anonymous said...

Looks like the children had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Darcie, Joyce has the same problelm, No one commenting, but she like you has a way of seeing what area the blog is being read at. Like you she knows the blog is being read. I guess some people are shy about writting their comments, but I'm sure like Aunt Mag they are enjoying your labor of love,Don't get discourged, keep on keeping on.Aunt Mag will keep writting. I'm going out of town next week, but I'll catch up when I get back.
PS I thought the diving board was broke. I would of been over to swim and do some diving.
Aunt Mag

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Awww, fun. How did I miss these, cute kids? I agree cute baby haha.