Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun

What a beautiful day it was today. Rylie loves her new Dora bike she got for Christmas. She especially loves to fill the secret compartment under the seat. Whenever she is missing something I always try there first.




Teaching someone to jump rope is a lot harder than you'd think. Everytime I would try and help her I would have to go over in my head how to do it. She's got a lot of practicing to do.

Christopher just crawls out to the middle of the driveway really fast and then just sits there. We blew bubbles to entertain him today
We have an announcement to make: We are expecting a new family member in about 3 weeks and here she is.............any name suggestions?




Note to self: When Christopher is missing check the coat closet.....

Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job with the children. They are blessed, they don't know it yet, but they will one day.

Joyce and Wiley said...

I'm enjoying your blog a lot. The kids are growing up fast, and I'm glad I'm not missing it entirely!

I like the name "Pixie" for your new family member. Don't know why--it just jumped into my head when I looked at her. What kind is she?

Turtle Class said...

That's so funny because I was suggesting the name Trixie....she is a papillon.