Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

We've been a little under the weather over here with some strep throat but I think we have all recovered. The girls were all into Valentine's Day this year...Mommy got them a heart filled with chocolate and Daddy bought them flowers. I also planned the party for Rylie's class...it was fun. I didn't get to take many pictures because Christopher was with me but here's one of her class

Christopher loved being with the kids

You should see the loot the kids get these days. We have a giant bowl full of candy. I think I was one of the only ones who sent in the "traditional valentines" and thats all. Most of them had little goody bags or something. But I did stay up late making lots of heart shaped cupcakes.

I love this shirt :)
Hope you all had a good Valentines Day too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The children in the class are so innocent. A long road ahead with many Valentimes. The little one in the lavender is cute...they all are.Mommy has two Valentimes sitting in the chair,good old DAd.