Monday, February 25, 2008

Headed for the Zoo

Last Monday was a holiday so we decided to take the kids to the zoo. We haven't been to the Brevard zoo in a while so we picked up Nana and headed over there. Christopher could have sat at this monkey cage all day...I couldn't get a good picture of the monkey but you get the point

Somewhere in my crazy computer world I have a picture of Gracie and Rylie in this kangaroo a when they were just little so thought I would include Christopher

Going on a train ride...this used to be free and now its up to $3 per person...think we will skip it next time

Feeding some turtles

Rylie was the brave one who wanted to feed the birds...They thought it was pretty funny when a bird landed on a girls head next to them.
We've been lucky the last two times and the giraffes have been up looking for food. There was a lot of people so it was kind of hard to get a picture
It was an awesome day for the zoo and I think even Christopher liked it.
I have been a little down and out with the flu so I am hoping to catch up soon :)

No comments: