Monday, February 18, 2008

We all scream for Ice Cream

The other day while playing in the front yard we spotted the ice cream truck. I decided why not? Gracie ran in to get her dollars that she got in one of her valentines cards. We waited, and waited and waited. They were so excited but the truck wasn't coming back. So I decided to pack them up and head out to the soft serve ice cream place we always drive by and I tell them "one day we will go there". They had a special kids cone for 79cents so it worked out great! Except....first I ordered vanilla not sure why but they had asked for chocolate so I inhaled 2 kids vanilla cones. Then as soon as we sat down Gracie dropped hers. Then Rylie's started melting and she didn't like that at all so we had to throw it out. So that left my precious vanilla cone dipped in chocolate shell. I had to share with 3 kids now! Lesson learned....get ice cream in a cup next time. Some day I will get an ice cream cone to myself. It really was fun.



Man a trip to get ice cream is tiring.....


I love bubbles even when I put the wrong side in my mouth


Sometimes they are such sweet friends




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like ice cream also. Lets go again when you come to visit