Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The tradition continues..........


We have gone to Chef Mickey's character breakfast for all of the kids around their first birthday. I realized quickly that time was running out to take Christopher because soon spring break will be here and the heat and crowds will be insane so I called and we luckily got in very fast. The weather was awesome and there was hardly anyone there except a bunch of New Orleans people celebrating Fat Tuesday and getting away from their crazy city.


It was hard to get good pics from where I was sitting but here's a couple








Thanks to Uncle Shawn we were able to enjoy the parks too! We went to MGM to get our tickets and Rylie requested to get her picture taken with "CARS" She also loved taking her own pictures. Christopher and Daddy watched from afar.






After that we headed to the Magic Kingdom. Christopher got his first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop. Penny did a great job and he got a certificate and special 1st haircut mouse ears. We had to wait a while because all the New Orleanians were getting their hair painted and other things but it was worth it. Here's a before and after shot.





We did a few rides and then watched the parade. Look at my cute family :)



Thats it for us~I put the camera away after this so I could enjoy it more. Have fun and be back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happen to your baby? Chris must like the new look. David said he looks like his Dad.

Turtle Class said...

I know...definitely brought a tear to my eye that day.