Monday, October 20, 2008

Christopher and the Ducks

We have been taking advantage of some great weather and have been spending lots of time outside. Last week I took Christopher to feed the ducks. We saw lots of swans, ducks and turtles. I couldn't take too many pics of us feeding them because I was too nervous Christopher was going to end up in the lake since he likes to go to the very edge to throw the bread in.


More bread Mommy....
We had a visit from the pigeons too....
We played on the playground.....

Christopher would stay outside all day if he could. We had lots of fun, anyone care to share where they like to go to feed ducks around Orlando?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you remember when I took you to feed the ducks, I believe it was Lake Knowles in WP and the duck bite you. :-(

Anonymous said...

Well, I can tell you were to go in Temecula, CA :) William would dump the whole bag of bread in the water if I'd let him. Christopher is so grown up already! Didn't you just push that kid out? ha haa ha

I love that picture where he's sitting on a jungle gym looking right at you. Adorable.

Watch out for the mean ducks!

Joyce and Wiley said...

Golly, you've been really busy--Halloween parties, parades, feeding ducks... Keep on making those memories!