Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Go BoSox!

Chris and I were so lucky to get tickets to the American League Championship game on Saturday night in Tampa. I have only been to Fenway to see games so this was new for me. It was so much fun. It is amazing to me how different a playoff game is versus a regular season game. There was definitely lots of Red Sox fans there too so we didn't feel too out of place. Now this was one of the greatest games of all times...lots of Home runs and the scoreboard kept going back and forth between the Rays and the Sox. Unfortunately after 11 innings my team lost :( We didn't get home until 4:00 in the morning and then I was up bright and early for church but it was definitely worth it.

Now since then the Sox look horrible and I am not counting on a World Series appearance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Welcome to the Red Sox Nation!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was fun! I tagged you on my blog today!

Anonymous said...

You are never a loser in church. Maybe a few prayers will help, unless God is a Ray's fan.