Monday, October 6, 2008

Gracie's Day Out

So Gracie and I decided instead of her having a birthday party with her friends, since it is over a month ago we would spend a Mommy and Gracie day together.
We went and got a pedicure. She chose a pink color and got some fancy flowers. She loved it....
Then I took her to Toys r Us to buy some things with the money she received for her birthday. She picked out a Hannah Montana Beauty case and some books....

Then we went home and picked up Rylie and went to the movies to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua...


We had such a fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm missing somthing here. a pedicure!!!!!! Aunt Mag is 72 and never had a pedicure. Maybe for my 73 birthday if I'm good. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how FUN!!!! That is a great idea. It looks she had a very special day! She has a great mommy.