Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took our 3 pumpkins to pick out a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch. Times like this I wish we weren't in Florida and we could go to a real pumpkin patch. How cool would that be?


Christopher wasn't too into the pumpkins but he liked running.....









I think I have come to the realization that I am rarely going to get a picture of all 3 children together so I have stopped dwelling on trying so hard. It makes my life much easier. I did try a couple of times at the patch but Christopher was up and out of the picture before I could even back up. As you can see Rylie is also in the "cheese" stage so that doesn't help out too much. I think we still got some cute pictures though. :) Hope everyone is doing good!

2 comments:

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Aww, how sweet. LOL at Christopher running! I agree, it would be cool to go to a "real" pumpkin patch!

Anonymous said...

Darcie, don't worry about perfect pictures. They will be perfect in the children's memories.